The Baked Alaska Card Loyalty Program
You simply register your card at your table and we do the rest. We ask for your birthday and anniversary to send you special offers on these occasions. Swipe your card at the end of each meal and you will accrue points to be used as you so choose. Your balance will appear on your receipt and you may use your rewards after your points have been accrued. Inquire with your server to see what you are eligible for based on your accrued points or visit our website at www.bakedak.com.
Each dollar is equivalent to a point. Once points are spent, you start with a balance of zero and begin accruing points again!
Here are the exciting things that you can get with your points:
· Earn 100 points: $5 off or a can of Chef Daddy Salt
· Earn 150 points: $10 off or an appetizer/dessert
· Earn 200 points: $15 off or on lunch entree
· Earn 250 points: $20 off or a Baked Alaska T-Shirt
· Earn 300 points: $25 off or a dinner entrée
· Earn 450 points: $30 off or a bottle of Baked Alaska Wine
· Earn 500 points: $35 off or a Baked Alaska Sweatshirt
· Earn 600 points: $40 gift card to Baked Alaska or Mise en Place
· Earn 800 points: $45 gift card or 2 for one cooking class at Mise en Place
· Earn 1000 points: $50 gift card
· Earn 2000 points: A tasting menu for 2 at Baked Alaska
*Offers are subject to change and availability
Terms and Conditions of the Baked Alaska Card
Points accrued during current meal may be used after your transaction has been finalized, not during. The points on your card will expire if your card has not been used in 1 year. Offers are subject to change. This card is not transferable, but can be loaded with additional cash to be used as a gift card
. Cash that is loaded by the customer to this card does not expire. This card may only be used at: No. 1 12th St., Astoria, OR 97103.
For questions of concerns please call us at: 503-325-7414 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.